Joint meditation at 6am every day!
At 6am we meet in the collective space. We meditate at the same time. We raise the awareness together. Thank you for showing up!
Moon cycle 12/12, 2019 – 5/1, 2020: focus on Empty space
This following time we will focus our joint meditation in the empty space. We use our wonderful breath as the anchor in the meditation.
For 25 minutes, you sit in silence. Your mind will wonder, only bring back your attention to your breath.
- Sit comfortably in a quiet and safe space
- Allow yourself to breath naturally, and also allowing to have the intention of slowing down and welcome your breath
- Allow your breath to move like the waves moving by the shore
- There is nothing to reach or aim for… just stillness
- Let your breath be you’re anchor. It will remind you to come back again and again
- Don’t expect anything to happen…
- If your mind is wandering… don’t judge your experience. And if you do, don’t judge your judgment…
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Welcome amazing you for 6am morning meditation!
The Moonlife meditations is a joint practice that takes place every morning at 6am. We meet and we meditate together in the collective space.
By doing it at the same time, with the same focus, we raise the vibration together! By doing it together, the positive impact on each individual and society is multiplied.
We begin again at the start of each moon cycle, with a new focus. Guidance and acknowledgment of participation is shared on via Facebook.
With love, welcome to join!